Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quick Trip to St. George

Nate's Grammy has a home in St. George so Tina and I decided to take a quick trip with the boys to St. George to relax and enjoy some sun while she was off track. We spent the weekend taking it easy by playing and eating. The first day we spent the morning driving around to find different playgrounds for Jackson to play on. This was probably the best playground we found.


Then we headed to the Pizza Factory that night for dinner. Here is Jackson enjoying mine and his dessert.
The next day was spent swimming in the morning. Here is Jackson all ready to jump in!
Andersen on the other hand wasn't too excited. It didn't help that I got sunscreen in his eye.
This was Andersen's first time going swimming and 30 minutes later he still wasn't having fun. It was around his nap time so Nana took him back to sleep while Jackson and I stayed and played. Andersen was so tired he fell asleep in Nana's arms walking back to the house.
Can you tell Jackson wasn't ready to leave yet? I have a feeling he is going to be a water baby this summer if we start getting more consistent warm weather.

That night Nana let Jackson pick where we ate dinner since it was her birthday. What a nice Nana, because of course Jackson picked McDonalds. After dinner we treated Nana to Nielsen's Custard for her birthday. These two are best buddies and I love watching them play together!
Here is Jackson taking his turn with pictures. Not too bad for a 3 year old!
Happy Birthday Nana and thanks for the fun trip to St. George!

0 comments: