
This is a late post, but the day we went to Raging Waters we invited Jackson's friend Landon over to sleep on the tramp that night. The boys were so excited! Of course they are still too young to stay out there by themselves without us moms, so me and Allison joined them. I loved doing this growing up so I am glad we have a tramp to do it with Jackson. I didn't know how well they would sleep because it took them some time to calm down and relax, but before we knew it Landon was crashed and Jackson was telling us Moms to be quiet so he could go to bed. These two boys have so much fun together and are such good friends (when they want to share). I am glad Jackson has such good neighbors to play with all the time and it makes it even easier when we love their parents.


Overall, it was a good night sleep... just cut short because of the early sunrise and the morning rooster... AKA Jackson!
2 comments:
Oh my heavens so cute! I am glad they ended up going to sleep.
SO FUN! You're such a good mom. Can I have him over to my house for a sleepover? His mom needs to come too :)
Post a Comment