Jamie, these family photos turned out great!!! You are so good about having regular, professional photos to document your changing/growing family. We struggled with one wiggly boy for our family shot this year - I can't imagine trying to get a good one with two! Nice work!
SOOOO cute! WOW! I love these pictures! You look gorgeous Jamie...and you've got such handsome men too! What amazing pictures - your card turned out great! Merry Christmas!
With Nate's mom being my 5th grade teacher, my grandma living across the street, Chase (Nate's younger brother) and Scott (my cousin) going to school together, and me growing up down the street from Nate's mission companion, we were destined to meet each other.
As a friend of the Rothe family, I was invited to attend Nate's homecoming where we met for the first time. 4 months after we first met we went on our first "not a date" date. Nate invited me to go play ultimate frisbee with his friends. Before the night was over, the chemistry between us was undeniable and we hung out pretty much every night after that.
After a few months of dating we took a 10 month break only to end up dating again. This time we made it! We got married August 25,2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We have been married a little over 5 years now. In that time, we have added Jackson and Andersen to our family.
3 comments:
Jamie, these family photos turned out great!!! You are so good about having regular, professional photos to document your changing/growing family. We struggled with one wiggly boy for our family shot this year - I can't imagine trying to get a good one with two! Nice work!
SOOOO cute! WOW! I love these pictures! You look gorgeous Jamie...and you've got such handsome men too! What amazing pictures - your card turned out great! Merry Christmas!
I love your card. I did get it. It is funny because I hvae the same holly jolly thing on mine. Great minds think alike. i Miss you tons.
Post a Comment