As a child I remember my Dad always flipping his eyelids inside out to tease us kids. I always wanted to learn how to do it just like my Dad, so one day I tried, and tried, and tried until I taught myself and finally did it. I was so excited! Well I just had that same excitement for Jackson because he just figured it out. I don't remember how old I was when I learned, but I am pretty sure Jackson is a lot younger than I was. I was so proud that we sent Grandpa Dave a picture to share the moment with him... only us eyelid flippers can appreciate this weird talent, I am sure! Good work Jacks, way to carry on the Hansen family talent!
1 day ago


1 comments:
This is hilarious! I have to send it to my brother, Adam. He's always done this and I HATED it when I was younger. I've never seen someone else do it. That's so funny!
Post a Comment