Last year I received my Young Women Medallion for completing the Young Women Personal Progress program. This year its kind of a given to receive your Honor Bee if you are still a YW leader. To earn your Honor Bee you need to serve at least 40 hours (that's easy as a YW President) and then read the Book of Mormon cover to cover (which you hope a YW leader is reading). So to me this is just a symbol of the hours and love put towards all these amazing YW in our ward. What was special about this year was that our entire presidency received an award this year. Last year Hollie and I received our Medallions together and this year we got our Honor Bees. This year Nikki received her medallion for the 2nd time and Alli received hers for the first time. What a good experience for our presidency. I love serving with these women and they all are great examples, plus tons of fun!! Love you ladies!
Now the next step is getting my medallion again...
Now the next step is getting my medallion again...

0 comments:
Post a Comment