Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We got snow... finally!

Thanks to my good friend Alison and her motivation to go out and have fun in the snow, she got us to take the kiddos sledding. We have the perfect sledding hill right by our house so all we had to do was get dressed and drive over. Luckily all the older kids were still at school so we had the hill to ourselves. I wasn't sure how the boys would do, since they tend to be more hesitant than brave on things like this, but Jackson LOVED IT! I think he was only scared the first time and then he couldn't get up the hill fast enough to do it again. Andersen on the other hand wouldn't go unless Mommy went with him! I didn't mind one bit though because it gave me an excuse to enjoy the fun. I loved watching Jackson playing with all his buddies and have such a fun time. The best part for me was watching the kids at the bottom dodge whoever was about to sled down the hill at the time they were walking up. 
A few hours later we (meaning mommies) were all snowed out so we headed home. I don't know about the other kids, but mine were exhausted. We literally live 1 min from the hill and Andersen fell asleep before we made it home! What a fun day! 

0 comments: