Nate and I haven't been a huge fan of Disney on Ice from the last time we went when Jacks was younger, but Nate suggested we try it again since it was themed Toy Story 3. And I am glad we did!! Both boys love Toy Story but Andersen especially loves it (but it is called Buzz 3 in his world). Before dinner we took the boys to eat at Crown Burger for the free event parking with dinner and then walked over to the show. It definitely isn't the cheapest family activity we could have done, but the smiles and reactions are what it is all about. The boys were constantly consumed with the entertainment and characters that us parents were happy because they were happy. Of course during half time they had to have a toy just like everyone else had so Jacks picked out a Buzz laser arm and he picked out a Buzz spinner toy for Andersen. I will be the first to admit this was one of the better children shows I have seen, but I think Ken and Barbie stole the show from Buzz and Woody.
Check out all these SMILES!
Here are some of the kids favorite characters from the show. If only Mickey was out on the ice more because Andersen loved seeing him and would wave to him every time he would skate by us.
Not sure I am sold on HAVING to do Disney on Ice every year but this was a fun night out as a family.



0 comments:
Post a Comment