Back in April we said good bye to the Jeep {and ate my words} and bought a van! I can't say I was super excited about the purchase at first and I said I would NEVER drive a van, but I haven't thought twice about selling the Jeep so I guess I can officially say I like my van. It is always bittersweet to me to say good bye to something that carries memories with it, but I know we will make many more with our new vehicle. We bought the Jeep when I was pregnant with Jackson because I was driving a 2 door explorer {from college} and I didn't want to deal with putting a car seat in the back through a small opening behind the front seat. Now we are on to our 3rd child and we needed some more room. If I had all the money in the world I would have gotten my Armada, but I couldn't talk myself into the payment nor the gas I would have to dump into it every week. So my next option and definitely the most logical choice was a van. And man I am happy we did. They boys LOVE IT! You can't beat what a van has to offer as a family vehicle and I am loving the gas mileage. I am very grateful that we are able to drive nice reliable cars. Hopefully sister likes it because that is all she will know for a long time!
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment