(I am skipping ahead of all my other posts for this one)
Only in Utah does it go from low 70's at the beginning of the week to 6+ inches of snow at the end of the week. With all this snow, as the parent I see long days inside or a dozen times getting dressed and undressed with wet and dirty floors from the snow tracked in. Jackson and Andersen on the other hand see a whole new adventure. Jacks's was begging to play in the snow all day yesterday. Thank goodness Cannon and Will invited him over to play. He was the happiest. The only other thing Jack's wanted to do was have a snow ball fight with Nate. So this morning the 3 boys got all geared up and satisfied Jackson's craving. After their snowball fight, they made their first snowman named "snowy". After "snowy" was built Jackson came inside for stuff for his face. He only asked for a carrot. I asked what he was doing for eyes and a mouth? Jacks told me they were just using rocks for the rest. Then I suggested he use two Oreo's for the eyes and licorice for the mouth. He thought I was crazy. After the tantrum as Nate was putting on the licorice smile, Jack's said "Don't waste the treats!". Of course, waste the carrot but heaven forbid we use any of the junk! Later they moved to the backyard to jump on the tramp and the traditional snow angels. Not sure if I am ready for the 6 months of cold winter usually brings around here, but for now it is getting me in the Christmas spirit so I will enjoy the white stuff for now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment