Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family Pictures

Here is a sneak preview of our new family pictures and Andersen's 3 month pictures we had taken a couple weekends ago.

http://eviebphotography.blogspot.com

12 comments:

WareHouse said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! Such a darling family!

The Hulls said...

Man those pictures are cute!!! You've got a beautiful/handsome family! :)

Kolbi Young said...

They turned out great! I'm sure photos are even harder now with two tots! You look fabulous, Jam!

Lindsay said...

Jamie, your little man is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! What a little stud...he has the most gorgeous eyes! Those pictures all turned out amazing!

The Baldwin's said...

so cute Jamie! i love the pictures of Andersen, he's so handsome! you've got yourself some good looking boys :)

Unknown said...

you are one adorable family! I love the pictures. Your new little boy is soooo precious! I want to eat those cheeks!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

What great family pictures! Your little Andersen's pictures are really darling. Both of your little guys are so cute.

John and Nicole Makoni said...

Love your pictures. What a cute little family you have! I had a random dream that you hung animals and toys from the ceiling with sayings on them for me, and we both were laughing our heads off. Who knows???

~Conradis~ said...

He is not that big already!!! Man, how fast they grow! Pictures, are freaking adorable! Are you kidding me, perfect model family!!!

The Cotton's said...

BEAUTIFUL! You guys are such a beautiful family! You look so amazing! There is just no way you had Andersen so recently! You really look great.

The Staples Fam said...

Once again... the model family. So cute! I love the ones of you and the boys and then Nate and the boys. You are so good at getting pictures done. I'm thinking of doing ours in the spring... is this girl expensive?

The Chase's said...

Andersen is adorable! Your family is so cute. I love them all!