With Easter being on the same Sunday as General Conference this year and our family getting sick the weekend after that, the boys weren't able to wear their Easter vests until a couple Sundays ago. Jackson was being so silly and doing the funniest poses and faces.
This was probably the best part of taking pictures of the boys. While I was taking pictures of Andersen, Jackson was getting in the way of the camera so Andersen grabbed his hair. Jackson screamed like a little girl while Andersen obviously was loving it. Here he is caught in the action...
And right afterwards... Andersen is still laughing!
5 comments:
Oh man that is so funny. I love his face, so cute. Such handsome boys!
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! What cute boys! I LOVE that first picture of Jackson...what a stud! Andersen looks like such a happy little guy. So fun!
I love the pic of Jackson with his face in his hand, holy GQ! Teach me how to have a child that doesn't retaliate! If Lilah had pulled Boston's hair, Boss probably would've pounded her. Yikes
I love those!! They are so cute. What little studs at church.
Such cute brothers! I can't believe how big they are both getting!
Post a Comment