
I have been putting this day off for quite awhile now just because it's a bitter sweet day switching car seats. Jackson has needed a new booster seat for months now. Andersen started needing a new one about a month ago because his little legs were hanging out of the carrier and carrying 20lbs in that carrier was too much for me. So I finally gave in and bought Jackson his new booster seats which means Andersen got Jackson's old one. Can you tell Andersen is a little excited about it? I think the new car seat brought him a little confidence and he thinks he is such a big boy all the sudden.

Now Jackson on the other hand was more excited than Andersen you just can't tell from this picture. He even went to the store with me to buy them and he couldn't wait to give his brother his old chair, which is now called the "the baby chair". He looks too big for his seat already, but a 50lb 3 year still needs a booster some how, right?

My favorite part is being able to look back and see both of my smiling boys looking back at me while we are driving!
Love you boys!!
6 comments:
Ha ha! I love Jacksons new booster! That is the exact same one we just bought Gage, and Gage definitely doesn't fill it out like Jackson does! That is awesome!
I totally agree, I got a huge sense of pride once I flipped Jaden around being able to see those two cute faces smiling back at me. I can't believe Jackson weighs 50 lbs, that is so crazy. They are such cute boys!
Jackson looks so big his carseat! And I couldn't believe what a difference the sit up, baby carseats made on our car rides. Now Ryker actually likes to go in the car......And I'm with you about not having to carry around a 20+ lb baby and the carseat (which in my opinion weighs another 20 lbs.). Great update, Jamie! Your boys are darling :)
How cute are they? K I thought that Anderson was younger than B...I haven't even turned him around cause I thought they have to be 1? No? I so want to, I hate not knowing if he is awake or sleeping or what is going on!
Oh my gosh, your boys are just too cute! They look like a million bucks back there together in their carseats! And Jackson...how funny - Kung Fu Panda?!!! Hilarious!
Jamie! Your kids are so so cute! I want to come see you and your kids! I miss you, and I need some Jamie time. Sounds like everything is going good, and your boys are seriously the cutest (well I should say hansdome!) ever!
Post a Comment