
I feel like its been awhile since I have written about Jackson, and just Jackson. For those that talk to me often hear what a stinker and how many cold showers this kids gets, but under all those moments this is the sweetest, most polite, most caring, funny kid I have met! He has the best personality and makes Nate and I laugh all the time. He is so creative and definitely loves to pretend he is playing sports or is at one of his games. These sleeping pictures are very misleading, because he is just like Nate and doesn't need much sleep. I have always loved taking a look at him while he is napping because he either is in the weirdest position or is cuddling one of his toys, usually its something to do with sports... ball, bat, mitt, club,!

Jackson's biggest thing right now is getting himself dressed, not only for the day, but he pretends he is getting all dressed for his {insert whatever sport you could think of} game. This is just one of the many creative outfits he comes up with. The common mixture though is his hat, his "basketball shoes" and usually a pair of shorts. The 80's style socks are an added bonus to this picture.

Another favorite thing of Jackson's is anything outside, that is if we could get some consistent warm weather. He loves his bike and now he can finally ride it, loves playing with his baseball stuff, and loves the tramp again this year. I almost let him put on his snow clothes and snow boots and go jump on the tramp along with the 4" of snow that came the other day. Age 3 definitely comes with its challenges and power struggles, but the laughter and humor Jackson brings to our family makes me wish he would stop growing up and freeze time just so we can continue to hear his hilarious things he comes up with.

3 comments:
Man he is so cute!! I love that he loves sports so much! You've got some handsome little boys!!
I can't believe the ways Jackson can fall asleep! That is hilarious! Anderson looks like such a big kid! What the heck?!! Is 20 pounds when you are supposed to switch? I don't even know what Lucy weighs right now.. does that make me a bad mom?
I love the phase of them choosing their own outfits. Wait until you have girls and they "accessorize", too! That's a hoot! :)
Post a Comment