Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jackson and I drove past one of these tonight and he asked....
"Mom, is that where Kung Fu Panda lives?"

6 comments:

Rach said...

Haha That is SO funny because Hallee always asks me if people really eat at Kung Fu Panda's house! I always tell her that it is not really his house, but they eat noodles there like he had. That is too funny that your little guy had the same thoughts!

WareHouse said...

That is so cute! What a cute boy! I love when they say funny things like that!

Dibble's said...

I am in love with him, I love how funny these kids are!

Bailey Family said...

Cute pictures of your boys! Ryan had fun playing football with Nate on Saturday. He told me the funny story about how Nate looked over and saw Jackson with his pants down. I couldn't stop laughing! Oh boys! Where do they learn this stuff right??? Thats so cute!

Stacey said...

Really love kids and some of the things they say. How cute!

Shook Family said...

OH man Jamie. I am dying looking at your pictures. I miss you and Jackson. We need to do something soon. I cant believe how big your boys are getting.