I always worried while I was pregnant with Andersen how Jackson would handle a brother around the house. Now 7 months later, I know I don't have to worry at all. Jackson, for the most part, is really sweet to Andersen and Andersen absolutely LOVES Jackson and watches his every move. Jackson is always trying to get into the crib so one day after Andersen's nap I finally let him climb in. I don't know who is more excited... Andersen or Jackson?

SO CUTE!!

Look at the them holding hands and the looks on their faces. Doesn't that look like... "Mom, just leave us alone and put the camera away"



SO CUTE!!
Look at the them holding hands and the looks on their faces. Doesn't that look like... "Mom, just leave us alone and put the camera away"

7 comments:
So sweet! That is Ayden's favorite thing to do too! The second he hears Colby-he is running to his room, "Ayden get 'em, Ayden get 'em!" Who wouldn't want a dozen boys? Oh wait-me! ;)
Yes that is pretty much the cutest thing. My boys are the same way. I love it! Now they just need little sisters! ;)
Oh my gosh, those pictures are SO cute! What great brothers!
So dang cute Jame...they are so adorable! We need to get together soon....its been FOREVER!
that is so tender. what cute boys!
Jam, those pictures are priceless! They'll be glad you took them.. one day:) You have such beautiful boys!
I love that. It makes me think having 2 maybe won't be the torture I imagine it would be. :)
Post a Comment