Now that Andersen is over 7 months, here is a recap from his 6 months. The biggest thing he has learned in the first 6 months is finally sitting up. That is such an accomplishment in my mind because with him being 20lbs and not in car seat carrier, it helps me out tremendously at the grocery store and everywhere else I need him to sit up in a cart. Plus it helps that he thinks he is the coolest one at the store so he is a champ while I am getting errands done.
Another thing Andersen has learned about is his feet! He LOVES these 10 digit wiggly things and they are always in his mouth or has soaked socks

This is what I look at now as we are driving in the car.
Or this is where I can find his socks if they aren't on his feet.
The other two pictures are just a couple pictures that I think are cute. Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby and Andersen didn't do much of this while he was 6 months old. He has learned to love his side and is always on his left side when we go check on him.
This is a little glimpse of what Jackson does to Andersen while they are playing. Cutest goggles I have ever seen! Love you Babes! Even though you haven't slept for weeks we still love you like crazy and can't believe you are such a content baby. Glad you are all ours!

1 day ago
8 comments:
LOL those pics are so cute. That is funny that he is eating everything :) I miss you guys! How have you been?
Jamie, Anderson is Adorable!!!! Both your boys are so dang cute!!!! Ps... where do you get your blog backgrounds and headers??? I always love what you have!
Cute pics!! I LOVE watching my kids sleep so Andersen sleeping makes my hear melt. I love the pics with both boys in the crib. It seems like forever since I've talked to you.
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is!
So cute! He is such a little stud-muffin! And I love your new header picture, it is so cute! Did you design it? You are amazing! Such a cute family!
Yes to Lindsay and Angie... I did it on photoshop and added it to my HTML
Oh, I love that boy. I have never seen so many sweet grins from one child!
Andersen is so adorable! I miss holding him and having him snuggle into my neck. Can't wait until June!!
Post a Comment