
Bath time with two kids used to take forever until now! I finally decided to put the two boys together and scrub them down at the same time now that Andersen is a little bit older and stronger. Jackson was so excited to have his brother in the tub with him and Andersen was just excited to sit up in the tub and splash around. After I was done soaping the boys down, Jackson took the honor of rinsing the soap off of Andersen. Andersen didn't know what to think of the never-ending waterfall over his face, but was still just as excited to be able to tub with the big boys now.

2 comments:
Cute cute boys!! I agree that bath time is more enjoyable when you can get two done at once! So, I didn't know you did a triathlon! Congrats. That is serious hard work. I have one coming up and I'm nervous. It helped me to read about yours.
Jamie! I haven't caught up on blogs forever! Wow... awesome job on your race! I am soooo happy for you and sooo jealous that I haven't done something like that! You looked great! And.. Anderson is growing up to look more and more like Jackson.. can't believe it. So so cute. Love ya!
Post a Comment