Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who is this kid?

With Jackson almost being 3 1/2 years old, I look back and try to remember all the funny things that this kid has done because at the time I think I will remember because they are so funny... But of course I can't, so this is a few of the things Jackson has done this past month that have made me laugh.

One day Jackson really wanted something from the kitchen and did not want to wait. I told him as soon as I was done feeding brother I would help him. The first suggestion out of his mouth was "I'll feed brother while you go do this for me!" So clever already this kid is.
Another funny story... We invited some neighbors over for dinner one night and as we were getting ready to sit down for dinner Jackson decided to get the punch out of the fridge to help me and sure enough it got spilled all over the floor. Well dinner was postponed for a few minutes due to disaster cleanup. I told Jackson to go sit in his chair until I was done cleaning so I didn't get punch foot prints all over my floor. As he was sitting in his chair and I was on my hands and knees cleaning punch, he asked for some grapes that were set out for us to eat for dinner. I said yes, because I knew it would keep him busy while I was cleaning. When I got done cleaning and looked at the dinner table this is what I saw! I PLATE full of all the grapes. Hopefully no one else wanted any grapes.
This is Jackson's new friend that moved in across the street. His name is Tate and these two left alone could cause some major trouble. Good thing they both are so cute! Jackson's new favorite thing is jumping on his tramp with the sprinkler underneath.
Like Father like son. Here is Nate watching the UFC fights with our neighbor the same night as the punch and grapes. Look at Jackson sitting just like Daddy. I promise this picture was not set up at all, Jackson just has to do whatever his Dad is doing. Notice both pinkies are at the mouth.
This one did not make me laugh and I don't have a picture of it yet, but today Jackson decided to use our carpet as his doodle pad! He had a straggler marker that should have been in with the others, but he found it and decided to draw lines on the carpet in mine and Nate's bedroom closet. Looks like I will be getting my carpets cleaned here soon and someone doesn't get to color for awhile.

Overall, this kid makes us laugh all the time. From him starting to play make believe and telling us random stories, to him backing up his back side in our face to let out a toot and then asking us "if its in our nose yet", we are definitely on our toes and love this age that he is in.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is too funny! Sorry about your carpet though - that's no good! Boys are just crazy fun, huh?

EMily said...

He is such a cutie Jamie!! Looks just like you:)