Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tubby time!

Seriously, I think my kids are the cutest ever when they are in the tub or just freshly out. My boys LOVE the bath and get so excited when they know its tubby time. There is one component to bath time that makes Jackson the happiest... and that is when their Spiderman PJ's are clean and they can wear matching PJ's to bed. We got these for the boys as souvenirs from Florida when Nate and I went on vacation earlier in May and they by far are Jackson's FAVORITE. I think these PJ's spend more time in the dirty clothes than his dresser because the second they are clean he is wanting to wear them that night to bed.
Can this little ham, get any cuter! He is getting so cheesy with his smile and I am loving it.
And there is something that happens to Jackson when he wears these PJ's... he magically gets all this Spider-man power and starts webbing my face and everything else in the room.
Man I love these boys!! I can almost smell your yummy bathed hair and baby lotion-ed bodies from these pictures.

3 comments:

THE HILSABECKS said...

Oh man they are too cute!! I love those chubby "cheeks" ha ha they are the cutest!!

Lindsay said...

Yep, tub time is the best! Good thing we were on the same page with our posts! Too funny!

Shook Family said...

I love your pictures. They are both getting so big.