Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool, already?


Can you believe this little stinker just started preschool? Today was his first day of school and he was so excited! This was taken right before he left. While we were all getting ready this morning we were telling him that Mommy and Daddy were going to take him for his first day and how excited we were that he was going to school... His only response was "I don't want Mommy and Daddy to take me to school" (sniff, sniff!) He is already getting too old that Mom and Dad aren't cool anymore. His one and only request for school was... "I want Nana to pick me up!" Although his wish didn't come true, he was still excited to see me when I went to pick him up. He had such a fun day and loves school! Lets hope the excitement continues.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What???!! I cannot believe he is that old already! I bet he'll be a great little student! Cute boy.

~Conradis~ said...

Oh my goodness! So sad how fast they grow! But you have to admit, it is exciting at the same time!