Man what a fun time this was! We got invited on a lunch date a couple weeks ago as a thank you from a guy Nate sends a lot of business to. If you haven't ever heard of this place, it's called "I Fly" in Ogden. It is a skydiving simulator. Our group was Dave and Kirsten, Matt and Staci, and us. To begin, we started with a training video on how to position your body while flying and how to enter and exit the wind tunnel. After that you get all geared up in these attractive outfits. Nate and I were wearing inappropriate shoes so we even got to borrow these awesome chuck taylors.
Once we were ready we all entered the chamber and took our turns flying. We all had 2,1 minute rounds of flying time. Nate was a pro and looked so natural doing it.
I on the other hand was a little nervous!
Round two got a little more interesting and tricky. The guy helping us would hold on to us as we fly to the top and spin around.
I think those were the longest 2 minutes of my life because as you are in this tunnel being blown in the air by 100+mph wind, you feel like you have no control and can't breath! Thank goodness for our little "IFLY" helper... we couldn't have done it without him. What a fun day spent with Nate and a huge thanks to the Wrights for fronting the bill to this fun date!
1 comments:
How FUN! Adam did that years ago and I've always wanted to try it! (I was pregnant when he did it, so...) Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment