Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Andersen is walking!

Man, I can't believe how big Andersen is getting! Sunday, October 24th, he decided he was going to start walking. For months he would walk around all furniture and walls, but I think thanks to his cousin Camryn spending 5 days at our house, he got the confidence that he could do whatever she could. Now he really thinks he can do anything! I caught him climbing into the dishwasher the other night while Nate was doing the dishes. Can you tell by that smile that he thinks he is pretty cool? He even has learned to go up and down our stairs and even thinks he can scoot off our bed backwards just like the couch. (If anyone has seen our bed, there is no way he could do so and stay standing) I think Andersen walks around the house just to show off that he can walk, because every time he goes walking he makes this high pitched chuckle just so we will look and make a big deal of him walking. We, including Jackson, love this kid so much!. These brothers have a love hate relationship going on right now. Andersen has learned how to tease and push Jackson's buttons and Jackson has learned that a little brother might not be the coolest idea because that means he has to share his toys. But when bedtime comes around they are the cutest things you'll ever see. They laugh and play so well and when its time to put them in their beds Jackson has to make sure he gives his brother hugs and kisses before he goes to sleep. I just hope we can raise these boys to continue to share this love for another and that they grow up to be best friends.

0 comments: