A couple weeks after Halloween we were invited to "The four Deuces" murder mystery. The following are the characters that were present:
Don Wannabe & Madam MeMe
Carrie Crooner-Ravioli & Al Capone
Don “Big Jim” Ravioli (He got killed) and then he was Rhett Bumbler & Donna Wannabe
U.S. Congressman Darrin Toosteal & Vicky Ravioli
Capo “Toto” Tequila & Rebecca Ravioli (I was the murderer)
Baroness Ravioli & The Inspector
We've only done a murder mystery dinner one other time than this and we had so much fun, so we decided to do it again once the invitation was extended. It was a group of friends Nate went to school with so some of the people I didn't know. I still wouldn't be able to tell you their real names because we played in our character the whole night and never used any name other than our character names. We shared a yummy dinner while all the details and facts were sifted through. The gist of this mystery was, my Dad "Big Jim" wanted me to marry "Toto" and had planned to announce our wedding plans at this grand opening of the Four Deuces. With the exception of only a few people, no one knew I had secretly already married someone else and I really didn't want to marry "Toto". At the opening of "The Four Deuces" I gave my Dad "Big Jim" one last chance to not do this. Of course he didn't agree, and before he could share any announcement the man I had set up to murder my "Dad" fulfilled his duties. In there lies the mystery everyone was trying to figure out. Who and Why would someone kill "Big Jim"? By the end of the night everyone seemed to be stumped as to who the "Murderer" really was, but after we all guessed, Nate was the only one that guessed right. I still think he cheated and read my Character background, but if he didn't he made one lucky guess!
Thanks Hollie and Katie for a fun night of food and entertainment!


0 comments:
Post a Comment