Monday, December 27, 2010

Sweet Moment...

Last Christmas Jackson got really into Nana's Christmas train she puts around her tree. This year Jackson was even more excited! One night while we were there I heard the boys playing with the train. The noise level went quiet and the only thing I could hear was the sound of the train. When I went to check on them, this is what I found! Isn't that so sweet? Now that Andersen is getting older, more mobile, more involved in toys and his surroundings, I don't get to see the two boys being this sweet to each other very often. More times than not they are usually fighting over toys so this is definitely a moment I was happy to see. It is nice to see that they do love each other even if they don't show it very often.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a sweet picture. I keep hearing that it's so awesome to see your kids love each other, I'm excited for that! (along with the fighting, I guess!)

Stacey said...

That is so cute! I am the same with my girls. It doesn't happen often but when it does it melts my heart!