Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Date

Last year Nana took Jackson on his very own Christmas date. They went to dinner and then made a gingerbread train. Well Nana has officially started a tradition doing it 2 years in a row now. A few days before Christmas Nana picked up Jackson and they spent hours together. They started by going to Chuck 'E Cheese for dinner and games and then drove passed Christmas Street to see all the pretty lights. Jackson loved dinner but supposedly kept telling Nana just to go home so they could build their gingerbread house. I think Nana ended up doing more building while Jackson took the job of eating. Either way I think their house turned out great and I don't know who had more fun that night. I think Jackson didn't get home until after 10:00 so they both must have been having fun!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! He sure is lucky to have such a wonderful grandma!!!