Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Road Trip

The weekend before Christmas, Tina and I made a short/long road trip down to Mesa Arizona to see these two love birds get married. It was a short and long trip because we left Friday morning at 6am to Arizona and turned around Sunday morning to make the same 10+ hour drive back home. I think we spent more time in the car than we did anywhere else but I just love Nate's family so it was totally worth it! We spent Friday night around Chandler eating dinner and browsing the mall. Saturday was the wedding so that took most of the day. We did however find time to go eat and shop again in between the wedding sealing and reception. The shopping was a little disappointing but everything for Ciara's wedding was perfect! She had some of the cutest ideas with the coolest backyard reception.
This road trip will always be remembered for me getting Tina addicted to "Angry Birds" and satisfying the craving for Buffalo Wild Wings! I definitely had a good time and a good break from reality but this sign never looked so good after all those hours in a car!

0 comments: