It just wouldn't be a holiday around our house without the boys getting spoiled by their Nana! We had Nate's parents over for dinner Sunday night before Valentine's Day. The boys were told if they ate all their food they would get "dessert". Can't you tell these boys were so excited for their presents... best "dessert" in town! Andersen loved his new books and polar bear stuffed animal.
Jackson also loved his new game and books that came with 3D glasses... and of course the candy!
With Valentine's Day being on a Monday it made for quite a different holiday for Nate and I. Nate had work all day with school all night so I didn't see him all day. My day was filled with teaching for Jackson's preschool Valentine's party, followed by work in the afternoon, and a long night of visits. Rather than staying home without Nate around, I took the boys around to their Grandma's to give them flowers for this special day of love. I loved spending the night with the boys and our families! Definitely a different Valentine's Day than usual, but it was filled with love from all our families.
This is Jackson's class right before they were about to give their "Valentine" to their moms as they were picking them up from school. These boys can be crazy but when it comes to them making something for their moms they were so into it and made sure they did the best they could. Their signs say "A handful of love for a very special Mom" with their hands traced and cut out and hearts for decorations. We are missing Jackson M. in this picture unfortunately because he had to leave early to rescue the candy out of his nose. Not your typical preschool experience, but I guess Valentine Bingo wasn't too entertaining and he found his own source of fun by sticking his bingo marker up his nose. These boys are still talking about Jackson M. having candy stuck in his nose.
2 comments:
Cute kids. I love seeing how excited kids get about the holidays!
It was so good to see you on that LOVEY day! I was glad we could catch up, I absolutely LOVED the story about Jackson M. poor kid, it will forever be remembered! :) Anyway, I just wanted to say it was good to see you and your cute boys!
Post a Comment