Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More times than not I feel like I am constantly the referee between my boys! I feel like I am always seperating, or giving a toy back that one stole from the other, putting one in time out for hitting or spitting, or saying NO a million times for more treats, juice and cartoons. They tend to be really kind to each other for the first hour after they wake up and the last hour before they go to bed. The list can go on, but thank goodness for cute pictures like these ones to remind me how sweet they CAN be to each other when they want to. They always have to be sitting cheek to cheek to watch tv.
 Or reading the same book while Jackson tells the shorten version of the story from memory since he can't read yet.
 They even watch tv the same! Look at them both have their fingers in their mouths with blankies in the other hand.
 Even though these two fight like cats and dogs, I know deep down they love each other. They always have to give each other hugs before going to bed and Jackson loves to sing him primary songs every night before Andersen goes to bed. It is the sweetest thing!
If only I could figure out to get that same behavior more often during the day!

4 comments:

Alesha said...

This is the story of my life as well. Siblings are a double edge sword. Sure they have someone to play with but seems like it turns out to be some to fight with!! haha

Ryan and Alicia said...

What sweet boys! I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. Miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute! What cute boys.

Stacey said...

Oh yes...love hate with my girls too! Your boys look so cute sitting next to each other watching TV