This post could be a long one if I explained all of these pictures but the condensed version is this kid is hilarious and wanting to be a big boy so bad! He is all about being just like Jackson. Andersen has to wear his hat, brush his teeth, play baseball, and even sit at the big boy table just like his brother. We have started getting more comfortable with the idea of him not eating in his high chair, but he still gets distracted or stands up on the chair which gets him put back in the high chair. We also have started the one nap a day schedule and he hasn't quite adjusted because I have caught him a couple times asleep in his chair. This time he was still chewing an apple every few seconds but his eyes were closed and he was on his way to a deep sleep. Andersen loves to be outside and would play all day outside if I would let him and if the weather would cooperate. He also loves watching Jackson play T-ball. His favorite place to be if its not outside is on the corner of our bathroom counter while Nate and I are getting ready. He is learning new words every day, but still prefers to use the "angry-bird" squeal to get whatever he wants. I still think his favorite word is Daddy because that is the first word he says when he wakes up in the morning and its that last one he says before going to bed. Every night as I am putting him in his crib, Andersen will say in a question "Daddy?". There are times that I will look at Andersen while he is playing and I wonder where the time went. I still think the 2nd child grows up way faster than the first because I feel like I blink and I missed another month of milestones for this little guy. But then I think how much fun he is and how much happiness he has brought into our family and I can't even remember what it was like without him. Love you little Booger!
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment