Friday, June 3, 2011

Learning the hard way...

I hesitate to put these pictures up because I don't want my friend/babysitter to feel bad, but a couple weeks ago Andersen decided to be a big boy by walking down cement garage stairs only to realize he wasn't quite ready for that adventure. Rather than turning around like he knows he is supposed to, he tumbled to the bottom of the stairs with his eye taking the fall. It happened about 30 minutes before I got home from work so the top pictures is what his eye looked like just minutes after I got home from work. The pictures in the red pajamas are the morning after. He looked pretty cute with a swollen eye, but not family pictures cute. We were scheduled to do family pictures the day after the fall but decided it was best to cancel and let it heal. If only pictures were a few days later because within less than a week it was back to normal!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Who was that babysitter? She must be bad;) Love your boys, glad Andersen's looking like himself these days! He's such a cutie!!