Saturday, June 18, 2011

Like Father... Like Son...

 With Father's Day being tomorrow I thought this post was a great time to make a tribute to Nate and  the "weird sleeping position" gene he passed down to our kids. Nate's friends from growing up know this gene all too well, but I remember when we were just barely married I would wake up to Nate in all sorts of strange sleeping positions and was curious to what the heck he was doing. 6 years later, no I know he is just sleeping in weird positions. The "sleeping sitting up" position is the most common and yes I have seen all 3 boys do so. But my recent captures have been Andersen in the "leg crossed" position, both boys in "face down" and the best and most interesting position is "I'm exhausted, I will sleep anywhere!" I love this picture of Jackson crashed at church. He was so tired that I had a hard time waking him up to go to Primary. 
There is no question that these boys love their Daddy! They always want to be right next to him and do exactly what he is doing... even if that is sleeping, they will be right next to him to cuddle!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute. I wish Weston would sleep wherever! That's awesome! They look so cute with their daddy!

Megan said...

Cute, cute. That's so funny all their crazy sleeping patterns. Cute little naked Andersen. I hope you guys are doing well. I'd love to play sometime, next time I'm down.