Saturday, June 18, 2011

Look what he learned...

Excuse the naked pictures of my munchkin, but he is so proud of what he just learned to do! It is very common for the kid to run around the house with just his diaper on and no clothes because that is how he prefers it! Andersen's favorite though is running around naked right before we get him in the bath. Just the other day I had taken off his PJ's and changed his soaked diaper from the night before and hadn't gotten him dressed yet when I heard the velcro like noise of the first strap get ripped off. Then seconds later the other strap was undone and this is what I found... A naked bum on my kitchen floor! He kept holding it by the strap and saying "Cheese!" like he already knew I would want to take a picture. He may be a streaker right now, but at least he is modest one by always covering himself for pictures.

1 comments:

~Conradis~ said...

I know a trick... DUCT TAPE!!!