Friday, August 26, 2011

6 years

Yesterday Nate and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! We spent the day at work and playing with the kiddos but later that night Nate and I went to dinner at Tepanyaki while Tina watched the boys for us. It may seem like just another normal day but it was filled with all sorts of good news that will be changing our family. This new year is already looking better than the last year. I Love You Nate and can't wait to see what this next year brings our way.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! You chose a yummy place to celebrate. Can't wait to hear about your good news.

Christiansen's said...

I know I too am curious to your good news :) Congrats on your anniversary, GREAT place to celebrate, we went yesterday for my birthday there. LOVE IT!

Alison said...

Happpy 6th, glad you had a good time! I bet that bottle of something in the bottom left corner added to your good time;)Ha Ha

Shook Family said...

Wow I wanna hear the good news. I thought about you a few days before your anni. I will always remember it because ours are so close. Call me and tell me your good news. Ha ha! I read that twice by the way just in case I missed something.

Bailey Family said...

CONGRATS ON 6 YEARS! So awesome! I just caught up on all of your fun summer adventures. Girls camp and youth conference sound AMAZING! I even cried a little hearing about your youth conference experience. IT sounded like so much work was put into it and it was all worth it for a beautiful learning experience for everyone. Wish I was there it sounded so cool! Glad to see youre all doing well!

Cami said...

Congrats!! 6 years has gone by so fast! I can't wait to hear some good news!!! I also had to read that twice to make sure I read that there was good news!

Megan said...

I too read it twice just like Cami. Congrats. What are you drinking? Good time!

Nate and Jamie said...

Just for the record, that drink was 2 ladies that were sitting next to us ;) Promise!