This blog post will tell you how far behind I am because back in Spring Jackson played his first season of T-ball. Jackson's team was the Bats and all the kids on his team were from our neighborhood. What a fun season it was! He will probably hate me one day for the picture above because his hair was so long that he looks like the 3rd girl on the team. (Just so he remembers, this picture was taken right before he decided he wanted to cut all of his hair off. When I made the appointment, Hollie was booked 3 weeks out and Jackson was already desperately needed a cut, so the extra 3 weeks of growth and team pictures equals this... Sorry buddy!) With the age of these kiddos they still don't keep score but they do rotate out field and in field. I thought soccer was fun to watch, but I changed my mind after T-Ball. Man can Jackson hit the ball! It was so fun to see him smack it over the coaches head in the outfield. When it was time to be in the outfield, Jackson seemed to always go to 1st base while the other kids gathered on the pitchers mound to fight for the ball. It was hilarious for us parents to watch the huddle tumble over each other just to be the one to throw it to first base. Jackson's teamed played twice a week and I always looked forward to our family outings to watch Jackson play. Andersen is already a good supporter of his brother and loved cheering Jackson on.
A few weeks later his season was over unfortunately, and our cute team Mom Caryn and Coach Russ planned an after party to receive awards, team picture and trophies.
Once again, Andersen is totally happy being dragged to Jackson's stuff as long as he gets treats! Good job this season Jackson...Can't wait for more games!


1 comments:
Cute pictures and fun updates. Looks like girls camp was a success and fun too. Cute little/big Jackson. I love that he's playing all different stuff. Cute Andersen too.
Post a Comment