Saturday, August 20, 2011

Miss Kim Swim School

 Jackson just finished up his week of swim lessons with Miss Kim! Last year we got lucky to find her through a friend and I am so happy we did her class again this year because Jackson loved every second of it. This year Jackson was refreshed on chicken, airplane, solider (which he stills needs some practice), blowing out his bubbles, and his favorite- jumping into the pool. Some of the new things he learned was holding his breath under the water, diving for a ring on the bottom of the pool, floating on his back and then rolling over to swim, some arrow swim (I missed this day because of work) and many more. Jackson loved playing ring around the rosies in the pool and the fact that he had to have goggles this year! It was a little different having Andersen be able to run around and play unlike last year. Good thing Parker and him are good buddies though because they spent most of the time playing cars- not even caring about their brothers swim lessons, while us moms enjoyed the hour to visit and watch the little guppies be silly and give Miss Kim a hard time!

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

I love swimming lessons! Little Jackson is such a good little swimmer now :)

Heather said...

Love that you got pictures of the class. I didn't get one picture of swim lessons...go figure?