Today was Jackson's first Primary Program. I look forward to this Sunday every year even if I don't have a child participating, so today was an added bonus with getting to watch Jackson. I don't think he really knew what to expect, but he was still super excited this morning to say his part. He was so proud to memorize his part. His part was "I know to read (the scriptures) everyday, and when I do I learn about Jesus". When it was Jackson's turn to speak he did awesome and remembered it all. He sang almost every word to every song and I couldn't have been more proud. One of the highlights was listening to Jackson's buddy Landon right next to him sing "I love to see the Temple". You could definitely tell that was a song Landon knew and loved to sing. It is so fun watching Jackson and his buddies grow up together and become such good friends. A sad part to the day though was Jackson losing his scriptures. They needed them for the program and he had them on the stand but somewhere in between the program and class he lost them. Hopefully someone just picked them up confusing them for theirs and they will show up soon. Good job Jacks... you made us so proud today!
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment