This year for Jackson's preschool, rather than doing joy school again, we enrolled him at Riverton High's preschool as a Silverpup. We have multiple neighbors all going to the same place and our neighbors mom is the director of it, so it felt like the perfect place. Since the high school students conduct most of the class, school didn't start until the 2nd week of October giving the students time to plan and prepare before the kiddos come. The first day was orientation for both the students and parents. It was a lot of fun to go see the classroom and meet all the fun teachers. Jackson's teacher is Miss Sarah and so far he seems to really like her. I don't think it would really matter though if he liked his teacher or not, because this kid just loves school and loves to learn plus he has his buddies to play with. The 2nd day of school was really the first day Jacks got to do it all by himself. I wasn't sure how Jackson was going to react getting dropped off at such a big school, but he was just as happy and excited as the first day, and jumped out of the car like he's been doing preschool drop off for years. I can't even begin to imagine or think about what it is going to be like dropping this kid off at Kindergarten next year. I have really enjoyed him only being gone a couple days a week. I think I will really miss my buddy when he is gone everyday. I just hope he keeps his love for learning and school since he still has many years ahead of him!
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment