We finally made it to the pumpkin patch! We had talked to Jackson about going to get pumpkins starting at the beginning of October, but every night we tried to go it was either going to storm or it was too dark by the time we could make it over there. We did eventually make it though before Halloween and that's all that matters. Jackson thinks we can't go trick or treating unless we have pumpkins on our porch so we barely made it in time. The excitement to look for pumpkins only lasted a few minutes and then the tractor ride became the desired event.
Jackson was so excited to ride the tractor that he didn't even mind waiting in line.
I love this little neighborhood pumpkin patch because they make it so fun for the kids. From the tractor ride to the corn maze, the boys were loving every minute of it. Jacks ran through the corn maze like a pro, and Andersen was just as happy as long as Daddy was right by him.
Still the favorite this year though, is all the tractors they get to sit on. Jacks would play on these forever if we let him. Andersen was a close second on not wanting to get off when it was time to leave. Eventually we pulled them off the tractors and we finished the night with dinner at Wendy's... fancy, I know! But hey, at least we had pumpkins for our porch now and we were ready for Trick-or-Treating!


2 comments:
So fun! You'll have to let me know how pre-school goes...I've been thinking of places for Weston and I've heard that the Silverpups do a great job!
We love that pumpkin patch too. Cute pictures. Thats fun jackson is going to riverton for preschool. I remember doing that. We want to come see milky sometime.
Post a Comment