Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Nana Date

 A week before Christmas we had family come in town from Texas. Nate's brother and his family spent a few weeks bouncing back and forth from our family to her family depending on what was planned. While they were visiting the Rothe family, it was Nana's request to take the kiddos to see Santa. While the Daddy's were working during the day we meet over at Fashion Place Mall.
 Alicia and I didn't know how Presley and Andersen would react, but Jackson was definitely the only one that understood what we were doing and was completely thrilled about it!
 Long story and one long line later, this is the group picture we got. Luckily Andersen was distracted quickly by a random ball and comforted by standing next to Jackson because his other encounter with Santa this year didn't go as well. Presley reacted more like I thought Andersen would, but Alicia was a good sport to jump in just to get Nana's grand-kid Santa picture.
 After the 10 seconds Presley gave Santa, the Santa workers snapped this one of just the boys. Not the best picture but I love that I can still see Jackson's excitement to be sitting next to Santa
After Santa, Alicia treated us to a little CPK for lunch. I don't think I have ever had a more eventful lunch but it still tasted yummy... that is until I found a hair in my salad! The kids were all over our booth playing musical chairs, but Nana was in heaven surrounded by her babies!

0 comments: