(I am skipping ahead of the holiday posts! Eventually I will catch up on those)
Jackson has been wanting months now for some snow and waking up to it this morning made his day! I can't remember the last time we have had to wait this long for some white stuff. Even though it was only an inch or so, it didn't matter to these two. Andersen and Jackson were so excited to get dressed in their snow clothes and go outside to play. Just yesterday they was riding bikes like it was springtime!
They made snow angels,
threw snow balls at mommy,
and then their partners in crime showed up to play!
I think all the snow was gone by the time they were done stomping around but Jacks finally got the snow he was been begging for.
Funny Story for Memories: While Jackson and his buddy Landon were playing in the snow, they decided to dust all the snow off the neighbors fence. They walked along all 3 rails knocking all the snow down. Once they were done, they started walking up to the front door. I quickly asked where/what they were doing and both replied with "We are going to ask for money since we cleaned off their fence". Love the innocence! If only money was that easy to earn.


1 comments:
That is so funny that they wanted to ask the neighbor for mone! I'm not surprised, Landon has been into money lately. He loves to count his money and know how he can earn more of it. Thanks for sharing that story :)
Post a Comment