Monday, February 6, 2012

Planet Play

With it still being the holidays and family in town from Texas, we all met up one night at Planet Play for some family fun. We had dinner and then played games for 2 hours! We started with some glow-in-the-dark mini golf. The boys loved it and I beat Nate so what could be better? Next we went and played mini bowling. This is super fun! Way faster and better than bowling when playing with kids. Jacks got his first strike. The bowling balls are so small and light that Andersen could even do it all by himself. Another friendly competition between Nate and I, ending with me winning, AGAIN! Trust me that never happens and Nate didn't like it one bit, but a win is a win and I will take it, even if it is little kid games! Later we did the go karts a couple times and played a few arcades. Andersen loved every second about the go karts and had a perma-smile the whole ride. Jacks just got into the competitive spirit and just wanted to win, but Uncle Ryan snagged that title. After we were all gamed out we treated ourselves to some ice cream and then called it a night. This place was definitely not the cleanest place I have been to or would like it, but the kids had so much fun! Wish the other Rothe Family was still in town to go play. We had tons of fun while they were here for Christmas.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun, I've heard that's a great place for kids....maybe we'll have to hit it up soon!