For New Years this year, we met up for dinner with the Christensen's at Training Table. They had a long day on the road from traveling back from their family stuff, so they called it a night early. Once the Christensen's went home, we went over to the Feveryear's to celebrate with them and the Knotwell's. We played with them for a couple hours and toasted to the new year with some sparkling cider at 11:00. We then made it back home to celebrate the real New Year with just our family of 4. What a perfect night surrounded by good friends and then ending with my 3 three favorite boys. Nate and I couldn't have picked a better way to celebrate a new year than just our family. The boys stayed awake to midnight like champs! 2011 definitely wasn't the easiest or most exciting year we've had together as a family, but it brought a lot of changes and with change comes great things!
Here is a quick recap of 2011 highlights:
Jackson became a Sunbeam and gave his first talk in Primary
Nate turned 29
Grandpa Dave dodged a major bullet with his Pulmonary Embolisms
Met up with Sister Michaelis for the first time in 8 years
Jackson turned 4!
Andersen turned 18 months and made it to Nursery
Jackson finished his first year in Preschool
I finished my 2nd triathlon
I turned 27 and celebrated it with all my YW girls at camp
Nate played Jesus Christ at Youth Conference... WOW, what an experience!
Jackson had his first fathers and sons campout
Jackson finished another year of swim lesson
Nate and I celebrated 6 years of marriage
Our family trip to Hawaii!
Nate and I took a trip to New York for Christine's wedding
Andersen turned 2!
Milly joined our family
Jackson became a Silverpup for his 2nd year of preschool
Andersen TRIED potty training... for a few weeks
Andersen had his first dentist appointment
I got my Honor Bee
Took our every other year trip to Colorado for Thanksgiving
Jackson played 2 seasons of Soccer and his first year of T-Ball, while Andersen got to live vicariously through his brother.
And many more fun timeswith family and friends!
Here's to another year... Hope 2012 brings us something fun!

1 comments:
I'm sure 2012 will bring your family great things. Glad to hear you beat Nate in Golf & Bowling :) atta girl:)
Post a Comment