I have been wanting to do one of these posts forever but it just takes so long! With having a weekend off for Conference I figured I could find the time because I really want to remember all these funny things Andersen is doing lately. He is at such a funny age and is full of laughs for our entire family.
The last update I gave about Andersen was him trying to potty train. He was doing great for a couple weeks and then gave up... and so did mom! As you can tell from the pictures below he loves his diapers! He would always ask for them so I figured he just wasn't ready. This box of diapers he is playing with is hopefully the last box of diapers I will buy for him.
He has shown signs again of being interested in potty training lately so we decided to try something different this time. He really wants a Woody toy so thanks to the fun idea of my neighbor I bought some fuzzy balls and mason jar last night and just 24 hours later this is how many "fuzzies" he has gotten for going potty in the toilet. I just hope this time it sticks and that I have the energy to follow through.
The following are just some funny pictures and stories from Andersen.
To just anyone this looks like the most random picture of his blanket and link toys, but to him he was so proud of himself and HAD to have me take a picture of it. Got to love his creative mind!
To just anyone this looks like the most random picture of his blanket and link toys, but to him he was so proud of himself and HAD to have me take a picture of it. Got to love his creative mind!
One of the many things I love about Andersen is all his silly faces. He can pull the funniest faces without even trying. This face is one I got while I was on the phone in his room.
Andersen is the best napper around! If he is tired he will go to sleep no matter where he is at. He still likes his afternoon quiet time so it is very common to find him in my bed after lunch crashed in the cutest positions.
This picture has two of his favorites... hats and being naked! The cowboy hat is a new favorite but usually he has his BYU hat whenever we leave the house. The no clothes thing is a regular. From the moment he wakes up to the moment we need to leave it is very common that he only has a diaper on. If its not a diaper its his PJS. I think we go through 2 to 3 pairs a day because he doesn't like to wear the ones he slept in even if we are just hanging out in the morning and he has to be in new ones for quiet time. Silly boy!
This is just another cute sleeping picture I captured today during Conference. For being 2 he did really well for hanging out with the family while we listened to the speakers. He made it 3 out 4 sessions before he couldn't take it anymore and climbed up on the couch and crashed on my shoulder.

Man we love this little guy! I can't believe he is 2 1/2 years old already. Some of his funny and favorite sayings lately are "what we doin' in the morning?" He says this a dozen times a day especially as we are tucking him in bed. He also says everything twice when asking for something... for example I want "toast, toast", "juice, juice" "my pants, pants" "punch, punch" so of course that has become the norm when asking him if he would like these items. His drinks have become "juice, juice" and we tell him to go get his "pants, pants" on for the day! Another regular saying out of his mouth if he ever hears the name Parker... "Parky my best friend!" Our neighbor Parker really is his best friend. They used to fight like crazy for awhile but now they seem to have buried those feelings and become good friends which makes it easy because one of Jackson's best friends is Parker's older brother Landon.
Two funny stories: I was getting ready for church the other day and was putting on black fish net type nylons and Andersen happened to walk in my closet while I only had my garments and tights on. His first comment was "Mommy, you look silly!" I laughed so hard. Another funny story when the two boys were drinking Nate's leftover drink out of the Cinemark mug. They don't do well when it comes to sharing those things so once Andersen finally got a turn he said "I'm going to drink it all!" Jackson was so upset because he couldn't grab it fast enough and it was one of those classic little brother just won the fight moments and Andersen knew it!
Andersen adds so much to our family and is definitely a Daddy's boy. He asks for Nate all day while Nate is at work. He gets hurt and he says "I want to call Daddy!" He even loves candy as much as Daddy. He is always asking for a treat no matter the time of day. Although he loves his Daddy and Daddy has to tuck him in every night, but he still picks me for the sweet cuddle moments first thing in the morning (or middle of the night).
Even through all these cute things you can still be such a two year old and have spent your fair share in time out lately, but you are too cute to stay mad at for too long. You have the sweetest voice and faces that wins us over so fast!
We love you little booger!





0 comments:
Post a Comment