I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CUT HIS HAIR!
I don't think it was Jackson's intentions to really cut it but it turned out that way by the time we were done. Thursday night we all went to Hollie's for our usual hair cuts. Jacks first round of cuts was still his same style of hair he has been doing for years just shorter. Once Nate got there to pick up the boys, so I could get my hair done, Jacks asked Nate "Can I wear a spike with this haircut?" Nate said no, and back to Hollie's chair he went to get the top chopped off. 3" or so later Jacks officially had his spike he wanted. I totally wasn't prepared for this one! It took everything in me not to let the tears fall, but I didn't want him to think I wasn't happy for him because he was grinning ear to ear. Yesterday was the first day to style it and I think I got asked a dozen times if his spikes were still standing. This hair cut is definitely going to take sometime getting used to but as long as Jacks loves it, we all love it too! This is just one more thing making me realize my little boy is growing up. First the glasses, then Kindergarten orientation, now the haircut... Good thing I have a few more weeks until he officially starts school.... SNIFF, SNIFF!

0 comments:
Post a Comment