Back in May I was helping my boss schedule his anniversary stuff for him and his wife to celebrate when I heard about this great deal Hotel Park City was doing. They were offering "buy one night, get one night free" and I thought it was too good to pass up. So after scheduling with Nana to babysit I reserved us a weekend together to get away. It just happened to be on the seven year anniversary of the weekend my parents moved to Colorado and Nate proposed to me. We spent the 2 days shopping and eating some good food. We also saw the movie "What to expect when expecting" which was perfect timing with us being 20 weeks pregnant. Its amazing how little munchkins distract you from each other so it was SO nice just getting Nate all to myself.
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment