Some of my favorite pictures I take of my boys happen to be at the most random times and I only have my phone on me to capture the moment. There really is no long post or story on the picture but just a glimpse of time that I want to remember. Seems like most of them are of my boys sleeping. I always think they look so sweet sleeping or they are in the most random positions, which happens quite a bit around here. Others are a little glimpse into my boys personalities or just something funny they were doing. Some of the funny stories behind these pictures starting from the top to the bottom. Nothing better than finding your 2 year old sitting on the toilet with an IPAD, Jackson putting olives on his fingers for "hook 'em horns!" for his Uncle Bob and Aunt Leeshie in Texas (added bonus with his hand in his pants like a typical Rothe boy), Andersen crashed in his car seat during a CARWASH.. how does that happen?, Andersen not making it to the toilet fast enough... enough said on that one!, Andersen got caught eating right out of the ice cream maker at Nana's and the last and funniest picture for Nate and I is of the boys running around naked with their horses. Man I love these boys and they bring so much happiness into our family. Seems like they are always doing something to make us laugh. Many times as a tired mommy I get caught up in the daily tasks or them fighting or whining about everything, but they really are the sweetest things I could ask for! Wish I could bottle up their little smiles and laughs so I can always have them when they grow up to be big boys one day.
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment