Monday, September 3, 2012

We {HEART} Ms. Kim!

 I think this is our third year of swim lessons with Ms. Kim and Jacks loves every second of it especially because his best buddy Landon was in his class too! She does a class for 5 days in a row teaching him all sorts of things for their age group. I think this year Jacks finally got a hang of the swimming thing. He is definitely more confident in the water and gets the floating thing for sure. He can actually swim when he's not thinking about it, but more times than not he relies on the edge of the pool or the fact that he can touch the ground in more places than all the other kids his age because he is so tall. His favorite was jumping off the diving board again and Ms. Kim's new game playing "London Bridges" in the pool with a hula hoop. Andersen and I enjoyed watching every day but I think will have more fun next year when its his turn to take lessons as well.

0 comments: