I can't believe Andersen is turning 3 later this week! Seems like yesterday we were just adding him to our family. Now we wouldn't know what to do without him. Lately he has been our entertainment. He is always doing and saying the funniest things. For example, these two pictures. A couple months ago, before the bunk beds, I put Andersen in his crib for time out. Within seconds I kept hearing loud noises. When I went in to see what was going on, I got this picture! He kept saying "cannonball!" and would jump into his crib. I couldn't help but laugh and capture his proud smile. The other picture is just from the other day. Whether it is him looking through all the pictures or me taking pictures of him he is obsessed with my phone camera lately. I was doing something in the kitchen while he was at the chair watching when he asked me to look at him and then asked "I'm cute, huh? Take a picture of it, k?" Anyone that knows Andersen, knows his voice and facial expressions are priceless. I LOVE the way he talks and how his face shows so much emotion. Another one of my favorite sayings he says lately is "I only have one hand, I can't!". I get this every time I ask him to pick something up or put away something of his. Lately he has loved playing with his friends, wrestling with Jackson or anything that Jackson likes for that matter, anything superheroes, anything electronics, his chocolate milk and apple juice and of course CANDY. That is one of the first thing he asks for when he wakes up is his chocolate milk and then a treat. The other day Nate took Jackson to the BYU game and it was just me, Andersen and Maelyn at home to play. Andersen and I were watching a show when he passed some gas my way and said "That was my butt talking, mom!" Also, its been probably a good 6 months but he is officially potty trained. We have accidents every once in awhile and he still wears a pull up at night just in case, but more times than not it is dry and accident free. He loves his new bunk beds, but has to have Daddy "cuddy" him usually or he refuses to go to sleep. I love that Andersen knows he birthday is "October 11th" (if only I could insert the actual way he says it) and we love his overall goofy, yet really whiny sometimes, personality. Our family definitely wouldn't be the same without him and Jacks would be super bored without his buddy.
We LOVE you little Booger!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment