Just weeks before I delivered Maelyn, Jackson's school was doing a fun run for a school fundraiser. Jackson was dying to go (thanks to the teachers good announcements) so after dinner I took the boys over to the school. They were so excited! They were the 3rd group so we had to wait 45 minutes or so, but eventually it was warm-up time and then time to run. I wasn't sure how the boys would do but I just told Andersen to stay by Jackson. The horn blew and they were off! Andersen made it around one lap before he lost Jackson and wanted to be done. He came and hung out with me as we cheered Jackson on for his other 3 laps. I was so proud of Jacks. He ran all 4 laps only taking a few breaks here and there to walk. After the running part was over, Disney Radio was doing a raffle drawing for each running group. Jackson happened to be one of the lucky winners scoring a fun Halloween mix on CD. We have spent the last few weeks listening to his CD and now the boys love Halloween music. I am so glad Jackson insisted on us going because I had so much fun watching the boys run and have fun participating in his school activities.
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment