Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another Honor Bee

 I have started my 4th year as our wards Young Women President and this is the first year that we've had 2 of our girls get their medallions! Us leaders were so proud. Every year our Stake Leaders do a special recognition night where every girl and leader that has earned an award gets to come to a dinner and program and receives a special present for all our hard work. This year Lizzie (in the middle of picture, I've been her teacher/leader since she was in Primary!) earned her medallion as a Mia Maid. Marissa Howard earned hers as well but couldn't make it to the dinner. As leaders, Nikki earned her first Honor Bee while Hollie and I earned our second bees. I love the Young Women program! It truly is an inspired program to help us all (even leaders) continually progress personally and strengthen our testimonies. Since I don't see a release in the near future, I am thinking of working on my second medallion (or at least another honor bee!). Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Great updates! That's a fancy stache. I can't wait to see family pics. I can't believe our boys are so old either and that Jackson's foot is not too much smaller than yours. I need to do some major updates. Glad all is going well. You look beautiful. Keep going Pres. your awesome that's why there's no release forseen.